Friday, October 13, 2006

I'm FABULOUS!!!







Here is Emma in all her "fabulousness"!! She automatically posed like this when I pulled out the camera! And here is Derrick after waking up from a nap with his crazy bed-head from rolling all over in his bed! I've started spiking the front of his hair and it looks so cute...he looks like a little man! You can see in these pictures that his nose looks a little yellowish-orange...I was starting to get worried, I knew that baby food could cause that but I thought maybe I was feeding him too much of something or not enough of something, but the doctor said it's normal! I don't remember that happening with Emma! I try to give him an orange vegetable and a green vegetable everyday, but I guess he'll just have a yellow nose for a while! Oh, well, I still think he's cute! :) I'm also including a picture of our fridge...notice the tie that Emma colored in nursery on Sunday...she was apparently so proud of it she hung it on the fridge herself!!

No comments: