Here are a few pictures I took of the kids playing in Emma's room a few weeks ago! Emma likes to have me tie blankets around her so that it looks like a dress! She also likes to admire herself in the mirror! Derrick has suddenly become very attatched to his blanket! He has to have it when he goes out to eat breakfast in the mornings and cries when I put it on the table so it doesn't get dirty while he eats! He is starting to show quite the personality lately! He walks around with cheesey faces(just like the picture), dances, makes interesting noises and says new words all the time! It's a little sad that out of all the words I have been trying to teach him, he said Wal-mart the other day! We were in the car and Emma asked where we were going and I told her, "Wal-Mart". Derrick immediately mimicked me! He does hear the name Wal-Mart alot...it's Emma's favorite store!
Friday, September 07, 2007
Emma and Derrick
Here are a few pictures I took of the kids playing in Emma's room a few weeks ago! Emma likes to have me tie blankets around her so that it looks like a dress! She also likes to admire herself in the mirror! Derrick has suddenly become very attatched to his blanket! He has to have it when he goes out to eat breakfast in the mornings and cries when I put it on the table so it doesn't get dirty while he eats! He is starting to show quite the personality lately! He walks around with cheesey faces(just like the picture), dances, makes interesting noises and says new words all the time! It's a little sad that out of all the words I have been trying to teach him, he said Wal-mart the other day! We were in the car and Emma asked where we were going and I told her, "Wal-Mart". Derrick immediately mimicked me! He does hear the name Wal-Mart alot...it's Emma's favorite store!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment