Tuesday, November 13, 2007
New Pics!
I just thought I would post some new pictures! Not a lot is going on in our lives right now...just trying to get ready for the Holidays! Emma is understanding this year that she gets new toys for Christmas and that is all she talks about! When we go to the store she is yelling through the toy aisle "MOM I WANT THAT FOR CHRISTMAS!"! Jon and I were trying to teach her why we celebrate Christams and we told her that maybe we could go through her toys and give some to kids who don't have a lot of toys! Her reply was, "YA, then I can get new toys!!" We'll keep working on the giving thing! These pictures are from Sunday before church and of the kids watching a movie together and playing outside! If Jon ever teaches me how, I will try and post a video!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment