Sunday, November 09, 2008

Concert Time!

On Friday night my friend, Sabrea, and I went to the Carrie Underwood concert at Jobing.Com Arena! We had a blast! It was a really great concert! I love people watching at concerts and this one was great because there were people there of all ages and kinds! Sabrea and I were really sad that we didn't think to coordinate our outfits with jean mini skirts, sparkly belts, skin tight shirts and cowgirl boots! Maybe next time! (We really did see two girls dressed like that!) Our seats were a lot better than I thought. Little Big Town opened for her and they were pretty good! But, Carrie Underwood was amazing! I actually thought the first couple of songs weren't so good, but then she proved me wrong and it just got better and better. She is so cute and she changed outfits 5 times and had matching microphones for each outfit! The only downfall was the extremely drunk girl sitting next to me. She was really starting to scare me and invade my personal space. She kept looking over at me and then she would lean over and say things about the songs like I was her best friend! It got a little awkward a few times, but I survived! Thanks Sabe for being my concert buddy! Can't wait for the next one!


Little Big Town

Giant clock countdown to Carrie!

She came up from underneath the stage!


I loved the ball gown for her slow songs!

Rockin' out!

Last song

YAY! Confetti!

7 comments:

kellibattraw said...

You guys both look great, even if you're not wearing matching jean mini skirts and sparkles. : )

Tawnya said...

How fun!!!

Tawnya said...

oh, and the bag is from handbagplanet.com it's a knockoff! :)

Momma Dianna said...

Sounds like fun! That's something I haven't done in a long time...go to a great concert! How fun you and Sabrea got to go together!

Anitra said...

An evening with adults..how fun!!! You look great in these pics.

Sabes said...

Thanks for being my concert buddy! Do you remember the cowboy hat made out of the bud-light box?! HAHAHAHA!!!!

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

ok- you guys better take me to the next one...!! Looks like you had a blast :)