Sunday, June 21, 2009

Emma's Dance Recital

Last night was Emma's dance recital at the Mesa Arts Center. This was her last recital with the studio she has been dancing at for 2 years. (AZ Desert Dance) We have decided to try something new. She has been going to a summer cheer/tumbling class and loves it. I think we will stick with that in the fall. We made some good friends in her 2 years of dance. And we will miss Miss Lainie who Emma absolutely loved as her teacher. But, there were several things I was not happy with at that studio, so on to other things. Emma did a great job dancing and even remembered to smile through the whole thing! I didn't record it, but at the end they had a curtain call and Emma started dancing, it was so cute! She loves dancing and we are hoping she can progress at her new studio.

Emma and Miss Lainie

Dress Rehearsal


Ready to go!

Me and my little dancer!


A flower for the star!

4 comments:

Bren's Life said...

Oh my Goodness!! She is a doll. I LOVE that outfit. I want to put my girls in something like that just so I can have them in cute little outfits. Do you have to pay for the outfits on top of the dance class price?
I don't have my kids in anything. I'm a bad mom... Maybe I should look into it..

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

I can't wait to have a girl!!!

kellibattraw said...

She is so cute...little dancing girls are too fun to watch. : )

James said...

dance classes? way to teach your kid a useful skill. forget about the lesson on wasting money! nice parenting!