Sunday, May 23, 2010
Emma's Dance Recital
Yesterday was Emma's dance recital. We went to a new studio this year because Emma wanted to try gymnastics. I knew what to expect going in and got exactly what we expected...not much! It wasn't the worst experience, but we would never go back there. Emma has actually decided to take a music class in the fall and take a break from dance. I am struggling with that, but I keep telling myself music will benefit her much more than dance will! The video of her dance got messed up by the highly rude and inconsiderate people around us. I was not impressed with the way the crowd acted. People we constantly talking and walking around during performances. During Emma's a guy walked in front of us and the lady in front of us decided to put her nasty hair into a bun on top of her head right as Emma was doing her tumbling run. I was not happy!! So, we eventually decided to be rude and I picked up Emma early from backstage and we went to dinner at Joe's Bar-b-que. Emma did great in her recital and we are so happy that she can go out and perform in front of a crowd. She even remembered to smile and she didn't fall! It all worked out! :)




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment