Monday, June 14, 2010

The End of Kindergarten

I realize this is out of order, but I never posted Emma's Kindergarten Program pictures. On May 26th, the day before the last day of school, Emma's class had their Kindergarten program and awards. They sang some really cute songs and Emma did such a good job! She was cracking me up because I reminded her to smile before she left for school that day. So as soon as I walked in the room she didn't stop smiling! She can sure turn it on when it's time to perform! When the awards were handed out Emma got the "Fabulous Fashion" Award. I couldn't be more proud! :) We loved Emma's teacher, Miss Hann and her teacher's aide, Mrs. Wellington. I couldn't have asked for a better kindergarten experience. I was having nightmares last summer and I am so glad none of them came true. I was also starting to stress about 1st grade until I talked to Miss Hann who told me she places her class in 1st grade. So, I am confident Emma will have a great 1st grade teacher as well. I thoroughly enjoyed helping out in the classroom throughout the year. The kids were so fun and it made me feel like I was doing something. I'm kind of sad that it is over, but I suppose we are on to bigger and better things!

Here is Emma rockin' her new haircut to show it off at school.


Waiting for the program to start...notice she's smiling!

Still waiting, still smiling, but it is turning into a fake smile!



Singing "Hello There"

More songs...


This song was so cute!

Playing her saxophone!

"We're big, we're bad and we're cool!"


Singing and smiling is over!

Emma with Mrs. Wellington

Emma with Miss Hann

Emma with her best friend, Kali

The last day of school...now a 1st grader!!

4 comments:

Bren's Life said...

Sounds like a great school. Lot better experience then Charly had. I'm worried about Allie going now.. Cute pictures & I love her smile

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

Crys.. how can we be here? I still remember our program when we were at Edison when we did the 12 days of Christmas & you got to play the xylophone & I was insanely jeleous of you! Haha.. now we are having kids that are doing the same thing! Her new do is adorable!

Momma Dianna said...

The last day of kindergarten is sad for us all...just like the first day is! Which is it? Emma always looks so stinkin cute, no wonder she won most stylish :)

Kimbra said...

I haven't looked at your blog for awhile! I love the black & white picture of your daugther posing! It's a perfect pose & she looks so cute & sassy!