Sunday, May 22, 2011

Mother's Day

I had a wonderful Mother's Day this year. There is such a joy in being a mom that only moms understand. I love Emma and Derrick more than words could ever express and their love back is unconditional. On Mother's Day, Jon made me crepes for breakfast. When I came out to eat, the kids had decorated my chair at the table and there were tulips (my favorite) and a present on the table. The breakfast was delicious and and the perfume I got smells so good. I love the presents Emma and Derrick made at school. Derrick brought me a flower in a pot and a "MOM" magnet with his picture in it. Emma made a bouquet of flowers out of paper and filled out an "All About Mom" packet. My favorites were that I was 31" tall, I make $20 a day, my favorite sport is yoga and my hobby is napping! :) I sure love my silly kids!


No comments: