Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday Derrick!

Derrick's birthday just happen to fall on Easter this year! So, he was spoiled with getting an Easter basket and presents on the same day! We were up in Young for the weekend and it was nice to spend time with family! I can't believe that my baby is already 2 years old! Time is going by so fast! Jon and I were trying to remember things about when he was born! In the Operating Room when Derrick was born they has the radio on 103.9 The Edge! For those of you that may not know it's an alternative rock station! Jon says he will never forget the song that was playing the minute Derrick was born..."Blister in the Sun" by the Violent Femmes! Nice huh?! If you don't know this song by it's name...trust me if you look it up and listen to it, you'll know it! It has taken me a long time to blog all of these pictures from this weekend, but here they all are! It was a great weekend and I am glad we were able to spend it with family in Young!

No comments: