Monday, August 04, 2008

What happened to my "baby"?!




My baby boy is now a "BIG BOY"! Last weekend we finally set up Derick's full bed in his room. He was so excited! The kids played on it constantly for the few days following. So far after a week he hasn't tried to get out once! It's still new and exciting though...I give it a month or 2 before he starts getting out! His crib converted into a full bed and he just looks so tiny in that big bed! He has also started wearing Lightning McQueen "pulls" (pull-ups). The first day I put them on him he kept trying to pull his pants down so he could see Lightning! He is doing great with potty training, but I'm not really pushing it. I was not even going to start him until he was 3 because I have always heard that boys are harder than girls to train, but he has the example of Emma and tells me more than she does now that he needs to go potty! It is a nice feeling to be diaper free, but I am a little sad that my baby is all grown up!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Morris Mama said...

Hey Crystal! I'm so glad you found me! Isn't blogging the best? Your boy is adorable! You look as pretty as ever!

Alys