Friday, October 31, 2008
Emma's School Party!
This week has been crazy with Halloween stuff! On Tuesday Emma got to wear her costume to dance class and have a party there, then on Wednesday we had our ward Trunk-or-Treat at the church, on Thursday was Emma's preschool party and of course Friday...Halloween! We have been busy! I thought I would try and be "Super-duper mom" and make homemade oreos for the dance party and these really cute witch popcorn balls that I saw in a magazine for the school party. I was regretting what I go myself into and quickly realized I am not "super-duper mom"! Luckily everything turned out alright and Jon saved the day by making his delicious caramel corn for the school party, but it still took me 2 hours to cut out all the little witches hats to put on the popcorn balls! But Emma loved them and dad's caramel corn is one of her very favorite treats. Because Emma's Halloween costume this year had a mask and gloves I decided to have her wear her ladybug costume from 2 years ago to her dance and school parties. Here are the pictures from the day of the school party. I forgot my camera at the dance one! She told me she got lots of treats and played lots of games! She loves school!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment