Jon dresses up for work every year and this year since his brother is now working at the same office, they decided to go as Pedro and Napoleon Dynamite! Jon was Pedro and when he tried his costume on for me last night I started laughing so hard I was crying! I couldn't even look at him without cracking up! I could not wait for him to get home and shave his mustache off! He used my mascara to darken it and he kind of just creeped me out! :) He looked just like Pedro though! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
Friday, October 31, 2008
Happy Halloween!
Halloween was busy this year! I am glad it is over and only comes once a year! This year Emma was a cat and Derrick was a pirate. They both looked great and had a fun time. We went to Jon's work for the party there and then over to Grandma Trafzer's house so she could see the kids in their costumes. Then we rushed home, fed the kids, and went to my sister's house so Jon and I could eat and then we went trick-or-treating with them and Grandma and Grandpa Clark. Between the candy we got at the church party the other night and all the candy the kids got tonight, I think we have enough to last us until next year!
Jon dresses up for work every year and this year since his brother is now working at the same office, they decided to go as Pedro and Napoleon Dynamite! Jon was Pedro and when he tried his costume on for me last night I started laughing so hard I was crying! I couldn't even look at him without cracking up! I could not wait for him to get home and shave his mustache off! He used my mascara to darken it and he kind of just creeped me out! :) He looked just like Pedro though! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!







This is only half of the candy the kids still have and we probably gave another half of all we had to trick-or-treaters!
Jon dresses up for work every year and this year since his brother is now working at the same office, they decided to go as Pedro and Napoleon Dynamite! Jon was Pedro and when he tried his costume on for me last night I started laughing so hard I was crying! I couldn't even look at him without cracking up! I could not wait for him to get home and shave his mustache off! He used my mascara to darken it and he kind of just creeped me out! :) He looked just like Pedro though! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
They are so cute! John looked awesome, but his jeans are much too stylish. : ) Hope you had a great Halloween!
I know! Jon tried on probably 3 different pairs of jeans...we couldn't find just the right ones without buying new ones! Oh well! :)
cutie :)
You all look so great! Love the halloween hair bows in the first pic!
Post a Comment