It's that time of year again. Last week Melissa Jackson took our family pictures for us. She is amazing as always! I loved our pictures this year. I especially loved the location. It was a grove of trees and it made for some pretty shots. I was stressing as usual about what to have everyone wear, but it all came together at the last second! Here are some of my favorites!
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
LOVE the pictures! Super cute!!
Such great pics! Love the red and black and the background. You have the cutest family!
So beautiful! I love the colors and you've accessorized just right!
Absolutely adorable!
Beautiful, adorable, and so chic!
Absolutely beautiful, as always! I need to come to AZ with my kiddos and have Melissa take photos for me! She is AMAZING! Love them all!!! You are all beautiful in them.
Love & Hugs,
Mel~
So beautiful! You look amazing! Where did you go to take those pics?
Oooh! I love the ones where you are holding the picture frame! Good idea!
Post a Comment