Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Sunday Best

Here are some pictures of the kids in their Holiday church clothes. It was a really great meeting at church on Sunday. But, on the way home Derrick fell asleep (we only live 5 minutes from the church). I thought it was just becuase we were out late the night before, but then the fever came and his cough that he has had for a little over a week got worse. It hit fast and soon his temperature was close to 103. On Monday I took him to the doctor hoping it wasn't what I thought it was...but it was. He has pneumonia. This is the 2nd time he has had it, poor little guy. We have him on some antibiotics and breathing treatments so hopefully he feels better by Christmas. We made it a whole 1 year and 1 day without breathing treatments. We'll push for 1 year and 2 days next time!





2 comments:

Sanders Family said...

Poor Derrick! I hope he get's feeling better to. How did I miss Emma's ADORABLE dress!

Bren's Life said...

Poor thing. That stinks! Hope he feels better soon. They look so cute! Merry Christmas!