In April my sister, Jeni, and I took a girls trip to California. We had a blast! We flew in on a Thursday night, rented a car and went to Magic Mountain, the Orange County Swapmeet and downtown L.A. Our rental car was so small and squirrly, I was just hoping I could drive it and not get us lost or in an accident! We made it, thanks to GPS!
Friday we went to Magic Mountain all day. I was a little worried I wouldn't be able to hack in my old age, but with a concoction of Dramamine and Excedrin Migraine we made it through the day without feeling sick! It was so fun...I love roller coasters! We even rode our favorite one, X2, twice!
Saturday we went to the Orange County Swapmeet. I had heard so much about this place I was almost worried I might be disappointed. But it did not disappoint! It was fabulous! I got some sunglasses, a super cute purse, some jeans, a hat and some headbands!
After the swapmeet we went to downtown L.A. because it is tradition in our family that if you are anywhere near there you must stop and eat at Philippe's and Cielito Lindo on Olvera St. The best french dipped sandwiches and taquitos you will ever find! And yes, we ate both!
It was a fast trip, but so fun and I'm glad we got to go!
1 comment:
What fun! I'm glad you guys got to go!
Post a Comment