Wednesday, December 01, 2010
Halloween
Halloween felt crazy this year! Derrick had his preschool party on Thursday, Emma had her school party on Friday and then Friday night we went to my mom and dad's ward Trunk or Treat. Then Saturday night was our ward Trunk or Treat. We haven't even got to the actual date of Halloween yet! So, on Sunday (Halloween) we stayed home and passed out candy. The kids didn't seem to mind too much. They enjoyed giving out the candy and seeing what other kids were dressed up as. Ron and Sarah came over and had dinner with us and told us all about their honeymoon. It was a nice quiet evening. This year Emma was a "cute" skeleton and Derrick was Frankenstein. I was SO done doing hair and makeup by the 3rd day of doing it! It's a lot of work to get kids ready in their costumes! Derrick's costume was fun to put together. He really like it! I think I've had more fun with his costumes over the years than I have with Emma's! I guess I better start thinking about next year! Happy Halloween!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment