Thursday, December 16, 2010

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was nice this year. We invited Jon's mom, step-dad, his brother, Ron and his wife, Sarah over to have dinner with us. Jon smoked a turkey, which is my favorite way to enjoy turkey! And this year was probably his best turkey ever! It was delicious! The kids and I watched the parade while dinner was being made. I'm so lucky I don't have to cook...ever! :) I'm am blessed with a wonderful husband who does that for me. But this year I truly am grateful for everything in my life. I feel like we have been so blessed and I am loving and appreciating the little joys in life. Derrick recently learned to ride his bike without training wheels and it almost made me cry! I feel blessed when Emma draws me pictures and when she reads a book to me. I feel blessed every time I look at my husband and think of all that he does for me and our family. I love them all very much and I definitely have more than enough to be thankful for this year!


No comments: