Last Thursday afternoon we left for a trip to Young. We stopped on the way to let the kids play in the snow. They had a blast. Emma was asking me how to make a snowman on the way there and I told her I didn't know...I had never made a snowman before! I know...poor me! :) Ron came with us so we were able to get some family pictures. Emma loved looking for pine cones and sticks to help make the snowman and then we showed her how to have a snowball fight and she caught on to that real quick! That girl has a pretty good arm on her! Derrick in usual fashion was hesitant to pick up the snow. He doesn't really like touching new things. (For example...he freaks out if he gets food on his hands while he is eating!) But, if I made the snowball for him he would throw it. Derrick didn't really like laying in the snow to make snow angels either, but I think it was because the sun was in his eyes! But, Emma has been waiting to make snow angels. She lays on the carpet and makes them all the time, so she was extremely excited to make a real one!
We had a good trip to Young. The kids got more Christmas presents from Grandma and Grandpa Brenay and we were able to just visit and relax. Emma kept asking if we could stay 10 days! Derrick then asked if we could stay forever! They love it up there!
3 comments:
So cute! Thats the kind of snow I like! Its flat, not up to your waist, and the sun is shining. :)
Looks like you guys had a such a blast! I hope we get a chance to get up to the snow before it's all gone. I just love how all little girls want to make snow angels and snowmen and snowball fights are always fun! Gotta love winter time up North!
that is the perfect snowman!! Looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment