Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter and Derrick's 3 year old Pictures

Another great shoot from Melissa Jackson!
Last Monday I took the kids to get their professional Easter pictures and also Derrick's 3 year old pictures. The shoot went surprisingly well...no fits from the kids! Her pictures always turn out great! Out of 200 pictures, here are some of my favorites...


5 comments:

kellibattraw said...

Absolutely adorable! The older they get the more of you I see in them too. : )

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

could that little suit be any more adorable? ok, put it your kid & there we go!

Susan said...

Your kids are adorable! Looks like you also have a very talented photographer! Keep the posts coming! It is a great way to keep in touch!

Anonymous said...

As I said on your FB, I LOVE all the pictures. Melissa Jackson DOES do an amazing job. Of course, it can't be that hard working with your beautiful children!! Hugs to you all!!

Mel~

Momma Dianna said...

Their pics turned out so great! I just love their Easter attire! Gotta love Easter dresses and suits! Could your kids be any cuter?