Monday, August 10, 2009

Beauty and the Beast

A couple weeks ago Emma and I had a girls day out! We went to see Beauty and the Beast at the Hale Theater in Gilbert. Emma got all dressed up in her Belle dress and took along her Beast. My good friend Sabrea was in the show and I also knew the girl who played Belle. It was fun to see them. If you've never been to the Hale Theater, you should go. The stage is on the floor and the seats are stadium seating around the floor. There are only about 6 rows up, so every seat is a pretty good seat. Emma and I were at the top on an aisle. The actors use all of the aisles as entrances and exits. Well, we were in the perfect row because Belle stood right beside us when she came out in her yellow dress. Emma's eyes got really big and she said, "Mom, Belle is way too beautiful!" It was a great show and Emma and I had a good time. It made me realize how much fun it is to just spend time with her. So, Jon and I decided we are going to trade off having dates with the kids. Derrick and I will be spending everyday together, but I need time with my girl too!




1 comment:

Bren's Life said...

That is just so sweet! You are SUCH A GREAT MOM!!! Too cute.