
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Birthday Photo Shoot!
Last Saturday for Emma's birthday she invited 2 of her friends to Sugar Bowl in Scottsdale. It is a cute old fashion ice cream parlor and the girls were so excited! My friend, Melissa Jackson, who always takes the fabulous pictures of the kids, went along to take pictures for Emma's birthday. I made the girls shirts, tutus, hair bows and flip flops. They looked so cute! Melissa took over 400 pictures, so the slide show is a little long even after I narrowed it down to 50! I had fun editing some of them in photoshop. This one is my favorite and pretty much sums up the day...ice cream and friends!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
cure:)
I meant cute!
This slide show made me cry...what adorable pictures of our Emma and her little friends. We are so lucky to have such a beautiful grandaughter. Hugs from Grawma and Grawpa Trafzer
those turned out so sweet!
Crystal: I think I want a tutu! The only bummer about having three boys is tutus. I love the fluff and feathers of girls and thankfully Carly indulged me a bit!
Darling! Did you wear a tutu also? =)
You are SO TALENTED!! Wow- I can't believe you can do all that. I don't remember if I have ever been to the Sugar Bowl but I want to now.. What a fun time for them..
Happy Late Birthday!
I happened to find your blog! Wow - three of my favorite girls!! Tell Emma happy birthday from me!!
Lainie
Post a Comment