Monday, October 04, 2010

Beach Party

Jon and I have decided that a birthday party every other year is plenty! This was Emma's year for a party. She was very excited about her "Indoor Birthday Beach Bash"! It was fun to put together. The girls all got a lei, a grass skirt and a flower when they came in. I made a fake sandcastle cake and Grandma Clark provided the girls with Sand dollar cookies served with rainbow sherbet in glasses with little umbrellas! The girls made a craft, played limbo and other games, went on a treasure hunt and had a lot of fun! I'm just glad I don't have another party to plan for 2 more years! :)

Our little Hula Girl

The Sandcastle Cake

Sand Dollar Cookies

Making crafts

Playing "Pass the beach ball"

Waiting to open presents

"Make a Wish"

YUMMY!

Limbo

Dancing Girls!!

No comments: