Sunday, October 17, 2010
Dolly Steamboat
A few months ago I bought tickets for our family to go on the Dolly Steamboat on Canyon Lake. I bought them on Groupon (which if you haven't yet, check it out!). I booked it for the last possible Saturday I could before it expired hoping it wouldn't be too hot. Well, even on October 2nd we were pushing 100 degree weather. But the kids still had a lot of fun despite the heat. The boat ride was about 1 1/2 hours and the captain pointed out interesting things along the way. We saw caves, rock formations (including Jon's favorite J.S. Bach) and eagles. The kids went to the front of the boat and talked with the captain and saw the big paddle in the back of the boat. It was a fun outing!







Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks so fun, maybe next summer and hopefully better weather!
Post a Comment