At the end of September (25-29) we took a great vacation to California with Jon's family. Grandma and Grandpa Trafzer, Uncle Kevin, Uncle Ronnie and Aunt Sarah all went. We left on Tuesday afternoon. The kids loved seeing the windmills and that was always my favorite part of the drive to California when I was a kid too. Once we got checked into our hotel it was dinner time. We walked over to a restaurant that was nearby and ate a delicious dinner. Everyone was excited and in good spirits. We had a lot of fun at dinner and then played some Mad Libs in the hotel lobby later that night. But we were mostly excited to be going to Disneyland and California Adventure! I can't believe I talked Jon into this trip. I was really wanting to go to Disneyland and he said no way! There was the question of how we would do it with Grace. But then we got the thought to invite his family. We hadn't really talked about it after that until one day Jon came home from work one day and said, "Hey kids want to go to Disneyland?!" I think I was included as a kid in that rhetorical question because I got super excited! So off we went!
Friday, December 28, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment