Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Count Your Blessings!

I thought I should post a positive and uplifting blog after the last few days! Emma is doing better today, she had a bit of a rough day yesterday (we all did actually)! But, I was laying in bed this morning and thought I needed to be more positive and be thankful for the wonderful blessings in my life! Sometimes it's the little things that get us through the day, but we can miss those little things if we are too busy, distracted or negative! So, I encourage all of you to "Count Your Blessings" and see how it makes you feel! Here are the things I am thankful for and love (in no particular order)...

*Jon leaving me random "I Love You" notes!
*Emma throwing her arms around me, kissing me and saying, "I love you lots and lots"!
*Derrick snuggling on my shoulder and letting me hold him like a baby!
*My mom, who is so willing to help out especially when she knows it means a lot!!
*My dad, who is very loving and supportive!
*My entire family, and it has been very nice to have a sister to hang out with lately!
*Emma and Derrick having 6 grandparents who love them!
*Baby news! Congrats to Julia! And to Wendy, who will soon have a new little one!
*Watching Derrick run! (He looks so cute when he does it!)
*Listening to Emma make up songs about random things like diamonds, the ocean and chocolate milk!
*Derrick saying "NOT" instead of "no", he just says it so funny!
*Emma being a wonderful big sister!
*The Gospel and the knowledge it brings!
*Temples...and the new one we are getting in Gilbert!
*An amazing husband who is loving and willing to help out (even if it involves throw-up!) and who is working so hard and achieving success! I am so happy for him!

This is our first "official" family picture and I love them all!

1 comment:

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

thats so great Crys!I LOVE happy lists :)