Friday, April 18, 2008
Fun at the Park
The last 2 months some girls from the ward have been getting together, just to have something to do and to make some friends! Last month we went to Cheesecake Factory and this month we just went to the park to let the kids play! Emma and Derrick were so excited! They ask to go to the park all the time and I am just a bad mom! I never take them! Honestly, I hate dealing with cleaning them up after playing at the park...SAND EVERYWHERE! But, they love it! Derrick has no fear and climbs all over the playground equipment and goes down all the slides by himself! He only fell once and after that he was much more cautious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Crystal this is Kelli (Lindblom) Battraw, I'm visiting your blog through Julia's. You have the cutest kids! I love to read about them! : )
Post a Comment