Friday, April 18, 2008

New Clothes, New Chair

Emma has been getting bags and bags of clothes from her cousin Brinklie! It works out nice that they are just a size apart! She has so much fun picking out which new "Brinklie outfit" she will wear for the day! I am thankful it has distracted her from wearing the same 4 outfits! She still wants to wear a skirt almost everyday, but at least she has some different shirts she will wear now! She has also been asking for a high chair for her dolls. We were at Once Upon A Child last week and she begged me to buy this one! I had store credit left over, so I gave in! She played with it all day! Derrick thought it was fun to put his cars in it! He wants to do everything Emma does, but it sometimes has a slight twist! He involves cars in just about everything! He pushes cars in the stroller, feeds them in the baby chair and almost always has one in his hand!
Posted by Picasa







1 comment:

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

I love it! Maybe I"ll have a little boy someday that will feed cars in a high chair :)