On Saturday Emma had a girls day out with her cousins, Amzi and Brinklie! My niece won tickets to Adventures in Neverland at the Wright House! It was put on by Ballet Etudes, a local dance company, to promote their ballet coming up this month! The girls got to meet the cast, play games and eat lunch. Emma had a really great time! In the car on the way there she said "Mom, I'm so excited to go to Disneyland!". I felt terrible that she thought that was where we were going. She asks to go to Disneyland almost everyday! We are going to try to plan a trip for the end of this year to take them. I can't wait! They will have so much fun! But, even though it wasn't Disneyland, Emma was impressed by the Wright house and thought it really was where Tinkerbell lived because it was so beautiful! It was a fun day!
Thursday, May 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
how fun! I love little girlie things :) I"m so excited to be a kid again!
Post a Comment