It has been a long week! I left for Girls Camp on Tuesday, but came back early so I could have Emma ready for her first dance pictures on Friday morning. No offense to my wonderful husband, but I did not trust in his ability to work a curling iron! (I only came home a day early, so it wasn't too big of a deal.) I actually enjoyed camp more than I thought I would! The girls were great and I developed a love for them. It almost made me tear up a little when I went to get my things from the cabin and tell the girls good-bye, some of them ran up and gave me hug! It's the little things like that, that made me feel like all the effort was worth it!
Emma was so excited to put on her costume and get her hair and make-up done for pictures! As we waited in a room for her class to be photographed, some of the moms were taking pictures with their cameras. I was glad to get them emailed to me, as I forgot my camera. Emma's class is the cutest class ever! These girls and their moms are so great! We, as moms, just sit outside and watch our girls dance. We talk and share stories and have started developing friendships. I really look forward to dance every week! We are keeping the class together this fall. The girls get along so well and the owner of the dance studio even said it was good to try and keep them together because they tend to learn better if they are comfortable with their atmosphere and class mates. Emma's teacher Miss Lainie is so wonderful I don't even want to try another teacher! Pictures went great! When it was Emma's turn the photographer sat her down and posed her. As soon as she got behind the camera, Emma perked right up and said "cheese" and flashed her famous cheesy grin! I loved it! I can't wait to see the pictures!
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment