
Last Thursday, the 13th was our 10 year Wedding Anniversary. I can't believe how time has flown by! Jon worked that day, so I went shopping with my sister and stopped to put a giant card and present in Jon's truck. I bought him a new food processor (which he is taking back). I didn't get the right size! But, it's the thought that counts, right?! He bought me a new camera, which I am so excited about! But, he ordered it online and it hasn't arrived yet. I can't wait to try it out! That night my sister watched the kids so we could go out for a nice dinner. We went to Flemings Steak House. It was THE BEST steak I have ever had! I got a New York Strip and Jon got the filet special. My steak was cooked perfectly (well done, but not charred) and tasted amazing! I even ate the banana creme brulee for dessert and it was delicious (I'm normally not a fan of creme brulee, but it is Jon's favorite)! Our big trip for our anniversary was Vegas in July, but we also have Puerto Rico in January to look forward to. Jon is the most incredible husband and father. I feel truly blessed to have been married to him for 10 years. He strengthens me, supports me, lifts me up when I am down, and loves me unconditionally. I love him with all my heart and will forever!
1 comment:
You guys are beautiful. Congratulations!
Post a Comment