Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Christmas Day

Gracie's first Christmas!  I was just as excited as the kids.  It's so fun to relive the Christmas excitement through your kids!  The stockings were filled, Legolas was watching over the tree and presents and Santa ate his cookies...it must be Christmas morning.  (If you couldn't tell by the extremely excited faces of the all 3 kids!)  We had a great Christmas.  We always open stockings first then presents.  The kids were all happy with their presents which included movies, dress ups, video games, scooters, clothes, toys and tickets to Supercross and Disney on Ice.  Usually the Santa gifts are opened last but Jon had a special present for Emma and Derrick that he wanted to save for last.  This year from Santa Emma got a horse for her dolls, Derrick got Superheroes and Grace got a light up Vanity Mirror.  The special gifts from dad were bb guns.  The kids loved it and Jon took them straight out to the backyard to target shoot.  I was especially surprised this year to open a new iphone.  Well, it was new to me.  I had a 4 and Jon got me a 4s.  I LOVE it!  And I'm spoiled!  We made a new discovery about Grace when we went to wake her up from her nap.  She likes to chew her crib just like Emma did!  Stinker!!  Per tradition, that afternoon we went to Grandma and Grandpa Clark's for dinner.  Another year gone and I feel it went way too fast!  Merry Christmas! 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 























Posted by Picasa

No comments: