This year for Valentine's Day I had so much fun making the girls matching shirts to wear and Emma insisted on heart hair. Sh even got 2 days of heart hair because her school party was on the 13th. The kids had fun at their class parties and taking the traditional heart cookies to their teachers. They got a lot of goodies from their friends. Grace even got her first Valentine from her boyfriend Travin...puffs! :) I made the kids heart shaped pancakes for breakfast (well, I cheated and used frozen pancakes and a cookie cutter!) :) Jon and I always get the kids a little gift for Valentine's Day. Gracie got a doll that says "I love you", Derrick got legos and Emma got some foam stickers for crafts. When Jon and I were first married he used to leave me special "I love you" notes with random things. So I went back to that and sent him a picture out of Grace's toys to tell him I loved him. I am so blessed to have so much love in my life with Jon and our 3 beautiful children. I love them all very much!
Sunday, June 23, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment