Sunday, December 07, 2008
Bonkers!
Every year Jon's mom and step-dad do a Christmas party where we play a game called Bonkers. You have to roll the dice, get three of a kind and then you pick a present. This year it was limited to cash, gift cards and a few white elephant gifts. We definitely cashed in! :) It is such a fun time with family and we certainly appreciate all the time, effort and thoughtfulness that goes into it every year. We missed Andrea and Blake, but saved them some good presents! :) The kids were having some stomach issues, so that wasn't fun. But, overall we had a great time. Thanks again Ron and Sher for a wonderful party!
The kids are still sick, but I am hoping they will be over it before we leave for California on Wednesday. Emma is much better and Derrick only threw up once, so hopefully it will stay that way! I really want them to have the best time possible at Disneyland! Can't wait to blog about that!! YAY...we're going to Disneyland!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wow! That all sounds like so much fun! Emma's hat is adorable. What great family fun. You guys will have so much fun in Disneyland, can't wait to see all the pictures from your trip.
I'm jealous--I love Disneyland!!!!! Have so much fun!!
Post a Comment