Thursday, December 04, 2008

What in the world?

Last night I came to the conclusion that Cost-Co and husbands don't mix! Yesterday morning I was actually dreading going to Cost-Co after I dropped Emma off at school. Well, I got out of it because Emma threw up. Not fun! (She is still a little sick, but seems to be getting better.) So, Jon called and offered to go to Cost-Co for me on his way home from work. That's sweet, right? I gave him the list and was thankful I didn't have to go anymore! He came home and started unloading groceries and pulls out this GIGANTIC tub of Almond Roca! What on earth are we going to do with 2 1/2 pounds of Almond Roca, besides eat it and blow up like big fat cows?!! He just laughed and said it was a good price. I'm not worried about the price, I'm worried about all that chocolate sitting in my refrigerator and me sitting at home all day eating it! I need to develop some self control. Next time I'll remember it is better to not send Jon to Cost-Co! But, thanks anyway honey! :)

4 comments:

Sean & Julia Johnson.... said...

I was just vowing to myself that I'm going to limit the sweets... glad I don't have that in my fridge :)

Morris Mama said...

That same thing happens in our house a lot too. But hey, Almond Roca is pretty darn good! Maybe you could make some treats and put those with them and give them to the neighbors?

Anonymous said...

Um....that is a great deal and I will eat some if there is any left while you are doing my hair. I blogged about Costco too...funny!

kellibattraw said...

Holy moly would that be dangerous in my house! Almond Roca rocks! By the way, I love your background and header!